« Previous Plant | Next Plant »
- Additional Details
- » AKA Porteranthus trifoliatus, this NATIVE features masses of slender, star-like, white flowers on wiry red stems in late spring to early summer.
- » It will attract butterflies but not deer.
- » Prefers rich, well-drained soil, and can do more sun if it has a little PM shade.
- » Attractive red foliage in autumn.
- Attracts Butterflies; Low Maintenance; Native; Deer Resistant; Partial Sun; Moist, Well-Drained
Plants listed are available subject to seasonality and grower's supply.