« Previous Plant | Next Plant »
Iris cristata 'Eco Bluebird'
Eco Bluebird Dwarf Crested Iris
- Additional Details
- » This sweet NATIVE boasts blue-purple flowers with orange crests and white throats surrounded by navy blue in April and May.
- » Vigorous and easy to grow!
- » Best grown in organically rich, medium moisture, well-drained soils in part shade.
- » Deer and drought resistant.
- 6 - 8 in
- 12 - 15 in
- Ground Cover; Native; Deer Resistant; Full Shade; Partial Sun; Moist, Well-Drained
Plants listed are available subject to seasonality and grower's supply.