« Previous Plant | Next Plant »
Leucanthemum x superbum 'Snowcap'
Snowcap Shasta Daisy
- Additional Details
- » Compact Shasta with large single daisies from July to September.
- » Strong stems over lush dark green foliage, and will tolerate drought once established.
- » Attracts butterflies.
- » Long lasting cut flower.
- » Deer and rabbit resistant.
- 12 - 15 in
- 10 - 12 in
- Attracts Butterflies; Cut Flower/Foliage; Long Blooming; Deer Resistant; Full Sun; Moist, Well-Drained
Plants listed are available subject to seasonality and grower's supply.