« Previous Plant | Next Plant »
Nepeta x faassenii 'Junior Walker'
Junior Walker Catmint
- Additional Details
- » Showy spikes of lavender flowers in early summer.
- » Shear after flowering encourage a second show.
- » Performs best in well-drained soils.
- » Attracts pollinators but is ignored by deer and rabbits.
- 14 - 16 in
- 30 - 36 in
- Attracts Pollinators; Cut Flower/Foliage; Deer Resistant; Full Sun; Partial Sun; Average Water
Plants listed are available subject to seasonality and grower's supply.