« Previous Plant | Next Plant »
White Baneberry or Doll's Eyes
- Additional Details
- » NATIVE to woodlands of eastern NA.
- » It looks lovely in a shady or woodland border, with interest provided by the white spring flowers and conspicuous white summer berries.
- » Prefers humus-rich, moist, well-drained soil in partial shade or full shade.
- » **ALL PARTS OF THIS PLANT ARE POISONOUS to mammals but not birds**
- 12 - 24 in
- Blooms all Season; Border or Bed; Native; Partial Sun; Average Water;
Plants listed are available subject to seasonality and grower's supply.