« Previous Plant | Next Plant »
Allium stipitatum 'Mount Everest'
Mount Everest Ornamental Onion
- Additional Details
- » Glistening pure white flowers heads up to 6 wide in late spring-early summer.
- » Plant them in the middle of a patch of lavender-blue Nepeta to hide the declining foliage.
- » Pure garden architecture and fantastic in arrangements.
- » Attracts butterflies but deer ignore it.
- 36 - 48 feet
- 8 - 12 inches
- Attracts Pollinators; Cut Flower/Foliage; Dried Flower/Foliage; Drought Tolerant; Deer Resistant; Full Sun
Plants listed are available subject to seasonality and grower's supply.