« Previous Plant | Next Plant »
- Additional Details
- » This Eastern US NATIVE has easily recognizable flowers in spring, which vary in color from green to purple.
- » Mature plants form a cluster of bright red berries in mid to late summer.
- » The foliage withers and plants become dormant by late summer.
- » Deer and rabbit resistant.
- 12 - 24 in
- 8 - 12 ft
- Native; Deer Resistant; Full Shade; Partial Sun; Average Water; Wet Soil/Wetlands
Plants listed are available subject to seasonality and grower's supply.