« Previous Plant | Next Plant »
Astilbe japonica 'Red Sentinel'
Red Sentinel Astilbe
- Additional Details
- » Vibrant crimson-red flowers on mahogany stems in early to mid-summer.
- » Lacy deep green foliage with red highlights stays beautiful if kept evenly moist.
- » Fabulous for cutting or keep the seed heads on for winter interest.
- » Deer and rabbit resistant.
- 24 - 30 inches
- 18 - 24 inches
- Attracts Butterflies; Cut Flower/Foliage; Deer Resistant; Rabbit Resistant; Partial Sun; Moist, Well-Drained
Plants listed are available subject to seasonality and grower's supply.