« Previous Plant | Next Plant »
- Additional Details
- » This NATIVE blooms in early spring with white flowers that look like tiny pantaloons drying on the clothesline.
- » Pollinated exclusively by 2-spotted bumblebees.
- » Plants go dormant in mid-summer.
- » Must have well-drained soil. Prefers humus-rich, evenly moist soil.
- » Deer and rabbit resistant.
- 7 - 11 in
- 10 - 15 in
- Attracts Pollinators; Great Foliage; Native; Deer Resistant; Partial Sun; Moist, Well-Drained
Plants listed are available subject to seasonality and grower's supply.