« Previous Plant | Next Plant »
Echinacea purpurea 'Happy Star'
- Additional Details
- » Sturdy, vigorous plant with pure white petals, flowers best in full sun.
- » Mature plants flower for an extended period from mid-summer into fall.
- » Attracts butterflies all summer. Let flowers go to seed for birds in late summer and fall.
- » Easy to grow and widely adaptable.
- 18 - 24 in
- 36 - 42 in
- Attracts Butterflies; Attracts Songbirds; Low Maintenance; Native; Deer Resistant; Full Sun
Plants listed are available subject to seasonality and grower's supply.