« Previous Plant | Next Plant »
- Additional Details
- » NATIVE, blooms in summer with purple-pink petals and brilliant orange cones.
- » Tolerates clay and part sun, though blooms best in full sun and well-drained soil.
- » Pollinators love the blooms and songbirds relish the seed heads.
- » Deer resistant, though they seem to like the buds.
- 24 - 36 inches
- 18 - 24 inches
- Attracts Pollinators; Cut Flower/Foliage; Native; Deer Resistant; Full Sun; Partial Sun
Plants listed are available subject to seasonality and grower's supply.