« Previous Plant | Next Plant »
Eupatorium (Eutrochium) dubium 'Little-Pye'
Mini Joe-Pye Weed
- Additional Details
- » Blooms in July through fall with airy sprays of purple-pink blossoms.
- » Transforms gardens into pollinator havens.
- » Attractive seed heads offer fantastic winter interest and provide food for birds.
- » Keep well watered until established.
- 10 - 12 inches!
- 2 feet
- Attracts Butterflies; Native; Deer Resistant; Full Sun; Partial Sun; Moist, Well-Drained
Plants listed are available subject to seasonality and grower's supply.