« Previous Plant | Next Plant »
Eupatorium dubium 'Little Joe'
Joe Pye Weed 'Little Joe'
- Additional Details
- » This NATIVE has pink-lavender flowers in late summer.
- » A more compact Joe-Pye that likes evenly moist soil and can tolerate part shade.
- » A nectar and pollen source for bees and butterflies, and birds eat the seeds.
- » Deer and rabbit resistant.
- 3 - 4 ft
- 1 - 3 ft
- Attracts Butterflies; Attracts Pollinators; Native; Deer Resistant; Full Sun; Keep Well-Watered
Plants listed are available subject to seasonality and grower's supply.