« Previous Plant | Next Plant »
Hydrangea anomala petiolaris
- Additional Details
- » Ivory-colored clusters of fragrant flowers in early summer
- » Growth rate accelerates a few years after planting; may reach 80'
- » Beautiful cinnamon colored exfoliating bark
- » Must have evenly moist soil
- » Will adhere to anything via aerial roots
A strong support pergola or tree trunk is needed for this self adhering vine
- 30-50 ft
- 5-8 ft
- Perennial Vine
- Climbing; Fragrant; Full Shade; Full Sun; Partial Sun; Keep Well-Watered
Plants listed are available subject to seasonality and grower's supply.