« Previous Plant | Next Plant »
Lonicera sempervirens 'Blanche Sandman'
Blanche Sandman Trumpet or Coral Honeysuckle
- Additional Details
- » This NATIVE climber blooms orange-red tubular flowers May to June, with sporadic rebloom from summer into fall.
- » Hummers love the nectar filled trumpets and the fall berries attract the birds!
- » Prune right after flowering if needed.
- » Tolerates deer, clay soil and black walnut trees.
Humming birds love this plant!!
- 10 - 20 feet
- 3 - 6 feet
- Perennial Vine
- Attracts Humming-birds; Climbing; Low Maintenance; Native; Deer Resistant; Full Sun
Plants listed are available subject to seasonality and grower's supply.