« Previous Plant | Next Plant »
- Additional Details
- » Lush NATIVE fern with upright, arching habit gives a tropical look to the shady garden.
- » Spreads quickly by shallow underground rhizomes in loose soil.
- » Emerging fiddleheads are delectable sauteed in a bit of olive oil.
- » Deer and rabbit resistant.
- 3 - 5 feet
- 2 - 4 feet
- Proven Selections
- Great Foliage; Native; Deer Resistant; Full Shade; Partial Sun; Keep Well-Watered
Plants listed are available subject to seasonality and grower's supply.