« Previous Plant | Next Plant »
Monarda punctata 'Beebop'
Spotted Beebalm 'Beebop'
- Additional Details
- » This NATIVE beebalm blooms earlier than other Monardas early to mid summer with pale pinky purple flowers.
- » Pollinators flock to the blooms in sunny prairie-like settings or in gardens with sandy well-drained soils.
- » Great wildflower to use for cutting and in naturalized gardens.
- » Deer and rabbit resistant.
- 12 - 20 in
- 12 - 18 in
- Attracts Butterflies; Attracts Humming-birds; Attracts Pollinators; Native; Deer Resistant; Full Sun
Plants listed are available subject to seasonality and grower's supply.