« Previous Plant | Next Plant »
- Additional Details
- » This NATIVE grass forms a dense, upright clump of blue-green leaves that turn wine red in early summer.
- » Purple flower panicles appear just above the foliage in late summer.
- » Petite grass is for containers and smaller gardens.
- » Does well in any soil from sand to clay.
- 36 inches
- 18 inches
- Proven Winners
- Cut Flower/Foliage; Great Foliage; Native; Deer Resistant; Full Sun; Average Water
Plants listed are available subject to seasonality and grower's supply.