« Previous Plant | Next Plant »
Penstemon barbatus 'Pristine Deep Rose'
Pristine Deep Rose Penstemon
- Additional Details
- » NATIVE Upright clumping variety with sturdy stems that are stacked with tubular rose-pink flowers in summer.
- » Prefers well-drained soil.
- » Remove spent flowers for repeat bloom.
- » Hummingbird and pollinator magnet.
- » Great for containers and cut flowers.
- 15 - 20 inches
- 16 - 18 inches
- Attracts Butterflies; Attracts Humming-birds; Cut Flower/Foliage; Drought Tolerant; Native; Rabbit Resistant
Plants listed are available subject to seasonality and grower's supply.