« Previous Plant | Next Plant »
Penstemon barbatus 'Pristine Blue'
Pristine Blue Penstemon
- Additional Details
- » Upright clumping variety with sturdy stems that are stacked with tubular sapphire-blue flowers in summer.
- » Prefers well-drained soil.
- » Remove spent flowers for repeat bloom.
- » This NATIVE attracts hummingbirds and pollinators.
- » Good for containers and cut flowers.
- 15 - 20 inches
- 18 - 24 inches
- Attracts Butterflies; Attracts Humming-birds; Cut Flower/Foliage; Drought Tolerant; Native; Rabbit Resistant
Plants listed are available subject to seasonality and grower's supply.