« Previous Plant | Next Plant »
Woodland Phlox or Wild Phlox
- Additional Details
- » This NATIVE blooms for nearly a month in late spring and early summer.
- » Fragrant flowers are either shades of pale lavender to blue, pastel pink or white.
- » Combine different cultivars for more effective naturalizing.
- » Prefers rich, moist, well-drained soils; tolerates both dry and clay soils and drought once established.
- 9 - 12 in
- 10 - 12 in
- Attracts Pollinators; Native; Deer Resistant; Full Shade; Partial Sun; Moist, Well-Drained
Plants listed are available subject to seasonality and grower's supply.