« Previous Plant | Next Plant »
Phlox paniculata 'Shortwood'
Garden phlox 'Shortwood'
- Additional Details
- » Huge pink blooms from July to September on very sturdy stems.
- » Won top honors at Mt Cuba's Phlox Trial
- » Somewhat mildew resistant.
- » It was named for the garden of perennial plant expert Stephanie Cohen who calls her own garden Shortwood (since “Longwood was already taken”).
- » Attracts hummingbirds and butterflies.
- 48 in
- 36 in
- Attracts Butterflies; Attracts Humming-birds; Fragrant; Native; Full Sun; Partial Sun
Plants listed are available subject to seasonality and grower's supply.