« Previous Plant | Next Plant »
Blue-stemmed or Wreath Goldenrod
- Additional Details
- » Beautiful, easy to grow NATIVE that really shows off in part-shade.
- » Yellow clusters of flowers bloom all along the purplish stem in early autumn.
- » Clay tolerant, does best in medium to dry, well-drained soils.
- » Incredible butterfly magnet and important KEYSTONE plant critical to our local food web!
- 2-3 feet
- 16-20 inches
- Attracts Pollinators; Cut Flower/Foliage; Native; Deer Resistant; Full Sun; Partial Sun
Plants listed are available subject to seasonality and grower's supply.