« Previous Plant | Next Plant »
- Additional Details
- » This clump-forming NATIVE is not weedy or aggressive in the garden.
- » Covered in plume-like gold flowers from late August to September
- » This KEYSTONE plant has high ecological value as it attracts butterflies, bees, ladybugs + lacewings.
- » Does not cause allergies, that would be ragweed.
- Gold; Yellow
- Attracts Butterflies; Attracts Pollinators; Cut Flower/Foliage; Native; Full Sun; Average Water
Plants listed are available subject to seasonality and grower's supply.