« Previous Plant | Next Plant »
Solidago rugosa 'Fireworks'
Fireworks Rough Goldenrod
- Additional Details
- » This NATIVE has an explosion of bright yellow flowers late summer through fall.
- » Slowly spreading, it won 1 in CBG trials.
- » Selected from an NC Coastal Plain population and is a KEYSTONE plant critical to our local food web.
- » Does not cause allergies; that would be ragweed.
- 36 - 42 in
- 24 - 36 in
- Attracts Pollinators; Cut Flower/Foliage; Native; Deer Resistant; Full Sun; Partial Sun
Plants listed are available subject to seasonality and grower's supply.